Terms and Conditions
We supply the services as referred to on SiteSeeders.com ('our site') to you. You must understand that when joining our site and by ordering any of our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you print and save a copy of the Terms and Conditions.
Our services & contract information
There are a few simple steps that you need to be aware of before you use our services:
- Before you can use our Services you need to register (for free) on our site. On registration you may provide a email and password, keep this safe at all times and do not disclose it to anybody;
- You may only register if you fulfill the necessary in your home country or access minimum age for the conclusion of contracts.
- Once you have submitted your registration request you will receive an e-mail from us (if your email is valid) acknowledging that we have received your personal information and setting out your account status.
- Our Services are listed on our site. If you wish to order our Services then you must follow the instructions on our site to order our Services. Your order constitutes an offer to us to subscribe to our Services.
- The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the confirmation email. The Contract will relate only to those Services we have confirmed in the confirmation email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Services which may have been part of your order until the supply of the Services has been confirmed in a separate confirmation email.
- When using SiteSeeders you agree to obey all the rules of the Website. You acknowledge that these rules may change over time and that you will obey their most current form. We want to make special mention of the following rules:
- You must not buy or sell SiteSeeders accounts.
- You must not let others to get points for you.
- You must not create multiple accounts. Multiple accounts will be banned.
- You must not use VPN, Proxy or other tool for changing your IP address.
- You must not buy points using fraud credit cards or payment accounts.
- You must not buy or sell points from an external party.
- You must not use bots, auto-clickers, our external scripts on the Website.
- You must not unfollow then follow, unlike then like, unsubscribe then subscribe, leav then join remove from circles then add to circles, unpin then repin other's account, pages, groups, pins and etc.
- You cannot transfer your account/points/VIP hours from one account to another.
- You must not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You must not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on SiteSeeders
- You must not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You must not use SiteSeeders to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You must not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of SiteSeeders, such as a denial of service attack.
- You must not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- You must not ignore any bug that you see in our system, if you see it, report it. Do NOT take advantage of it, if you do, you will get banned and your points will reset to 0.
- If any user will send any threat message to the job owner then the user account will be immediately banned.
- If we disable your account, you must not create another one.
- You agree that you (both SiteSeeders as well as any third party) for any and all activities that occur under your user account are solely responsible.
- You acknowledge and agree that you may be exposed to content while using the services offered, which are inaccurate, offensive, indecent or factual basis for any other reason can be perceived by you as a nuisance. You hereby waive any and all rights and remedies, you might be entitled in respect of such content over SiteSeeders.com.
SiteSeeders.com assumes no responsibility for displayed on this website and not from SiteSeeders posted content, which directly offend against these Terms and Conditions or the law. This applies in particular to linked content from other sites and content that are displayed on SiteSeeders.com as a thumbnail or in a similar manner.
- SiteSeeders.com is not responsible for any closures of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google Circle, Reverbnation, Stumble Upon, or other website accounts of our users. by the operators of the site SiteSeeders.com also no liability. You are reminded that other social networking sites could be of the opinion that the benefit of the services of SiteSeeders contrary to their own terms and conditions. We shall take all possible precautions to us to prevent such violations and to protect our customers, but provide no protection against the actions of the operators of other online platforms (Ex: Deletion of the account).
- REFUND POLICY: If you buy any points/VIP membership/Package or any other service in our website, you are entitled to a 30 day full or partial refund. Refund requests are processed in due process and due diligence.
- If you buy any points Package in our website, you will not be able to withdraw money from our website because you will then be recognized as "buyer".
- You shall not at any time add pages/websites/banners to advertise/promote any SiteSeeders competitor. If you do so, these pages/websites/banners will be removed and the points will NOT be returned to your account.
- All accounts registered with disposable emails or disposable email services WILL be deleted. You MUST register using your real email address.
- All accounts registered using proxy servers WILL be deleted.
- If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely correspond to the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
- The provisions remain in effect until terminated by you or SiteSeeders.com. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with SiteSeeders.com, you can do so at any time by notice to SiteSeeders.com or the closure of your account with the appropriate icon reach.
Anyone found to be breaking any of these will be removed from SiteSeeders permanently and lose all points with no refund. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to use this site or our services.